Total Mental Health
The New Benchmark in Employee Mental Health A complete mental health and wellbeing programme for employers, employees and insurers. We provide employees with unlimited 24/7 access to unlimited mental health and wellbeing supports, including a personal Mental Health Coach and open-ended therapy, at the touch of a button.Learn More
What is Total Mental Health?
Mental Health Coaching
Employees can select a Mental Health Coach for regular live or via text one-to-one coaching on areas from ‘improving sleep’ to ‘managing anxiety’.
Employees can Access open-ended Therapy via Counselling or Psychotherapy from a network of 1,000+ Counsellors within 48 hours of a referral.
24/7 On Demand Support
Employees can contact our Mental Health Team for support and on Demand in Seconds via Phone, Chat, WhatsApp or SMS.
Increase in mentally healthy employees after using Spectrum.Life Mental Health Services.
Return on Investment versus employees not receiving mental health support.
Decrease in employees reporting as severely distressed after using Spectrum.Life Mental Health Services.
Increase in productivity reported by Employees after using Spectrum.Life Mental Health Services.
Who we work with
The Total Mental Health Experience
Mental Health Coaching
Mental Health Coaching offers employees preventative care and makes mental health support more accessible to everyone.
Open Ended Mental Health Therapy
Open-Ended and Unlimited Therapy based on need, not quotas. Access to our network of 1,000+ Counsellors within 48 hours of a referral.
24/7 Mental Health Support
Reassurance that your Employees, Leaders and Managers can speak to a Qualified Counsellor anytime, 24/7, 365.
Advanced Mental Health Concierge
Care and Support into Inpatient Facilities, and Referral to a Mental Heath Specialist & mental health occupational assessments.
Benefits for Employers
- Less than 1 in 4 people are getting the Mental Health support they need.
- Waiting Lists for Mental Health services are routinely over 6 months and Mental Health issues are on the increase.
- Peace of Mind ‘I know all my employees will be safe, even if they don’t talk to us about their problems’.
- Employee are 76% more likely to join an organisation which has a clear commitment to mental health.
Benefits for Employees
- There is often a stigma about asking for help. Research shows that 70%+ of people would choose a Coach over a Therapist, Employee Assistance Program or GP.
- Ease of discovery and access ‘I know where to turn if I have a problem’, ‘I can always find an answer with Spectrum.Life'.
- Therapy is not always the solution – Coaching is a preventative measure for employees who need help with a breakthrough goal or who are struggling but don’t need Therapy.
- Accessible at home and in the workplace, making it the perfect tool for employees and managers in a hybrid working world.