Support during COVID-19 through an Employee Assistance Programme
EAP offers short-term intervention to employees who may be experiencing difficulties that impact their work and personal lives. Give employees access to always-on support and educational content with Spectum.Life, including mental health support during COVID-19.Download brochure
20x increase in mentally healthy employees
6:1 Return on Investment
90% decrease in employees reporting as severely distressed
43% increase in productivity
What is EAP?
Always-on mental health support through live chat or via a free phone, email, WhatsApp and SMS delivered by qualified mental health professionals
A qualified counsellor will guide employees along the most appropriate path for addressing the difficulty with which
All points of contact within our EAP are qualified, accredited and experienced mental health professionals, overseen by our Clinical Director, Dr Sarah O'Neill.
EAP on the Platform
Content & eLearning
Clinically approved mental health content and CBT eLearning
Mental Health Seminars and Workshops
Book and manage digital and onsite mental health events for your workplace
24/7 Live Chat Support
Employees can access mental health support at any time
Video and Live Counselling
Face-to-face counselling via video with a qualified mental health professional
- Draw out actionable, valuable insights from anonymised data through quarterly reporting from your wellness success manager.
- Strengthen workplace mental health and improve the overall atmosphere and culture where you work.
- Reduction of absenteeism and presenteeism related cost, saving your company tens-of-thousands per year.
- Show employees that they are valued, and attract top talent with an incomparable EAP.
- Free access to 6 sessions of counselling regarding difficulties that may be impacting their work and personal lives.
- 24/7 freephone line, live chat, email, WhatsApp and SMS with a mental health professional providing in the moment support.
- Access to clinically approved content to enable them to maintain a positive state of mental health.
- Available to employee's spouse and dependents between 16-24.