Support during COVID-19 through an Employee Assistance Programme
EAP offers short-term intervention to employees who may be experiencing difficulties that impact their work and personal lives. Give employees access to always-on support and educational content with Spectum.Life, including mental health support during COVID-19.Download brochure
20x increase in mentally healthy employees
6:1 Return on Investment
90% decrease in employees reporting as severely distressed
43% increase in productivity
What is EAP?
Always-on mental health support through live chat or via a free phone number, delivered by qualified mental health professionals.
A qualified counsellor will guide employees along the most appropriate path for addressing the difficulty with which
All points of contact within our EAP is a qualified, accredited and experienced mental health professional, overseen by our Clinical Director, Dr Sarah O'Neill.
Who we work with
EAP on the Platform
Content & eLearning
Clinically approved mental health content and CBT eLearning
Mental Health Events
Book and manage onsite mental health events in your workplace
24/7 Live Chat Support
Employees can access mental health support at any time
Face-to-face counselling via video with a qualified mental health professional
- Draw out actionable, valuable insights from anonymised data through quarterly reporting from your wellness success manager.
- Strengthen workplace mental health and improve the overall atmosphere and culture where you work.
- Reduction of absenteeism and presenteeism related cost, saving your company tens-of-thousands per year.
- Show employees that they are valued, and attract top talent with an incomparable EAP.
- Free access to 6 sessions of counselling regarding difficulties that may be impacting their work and lives.
- 24/7 freephone line with a mental health professional providing in the moment support.
- Access to clinically approved content to enable them to maintain a positive state of mental health.
- Available to employee's spouse and dependents between 16-24.