Book a variety of onsite workplace wellness events for your organisation, from mental health seminars to pop-up nail bars!Download brochure
- Health risks will be significantly reduced, resulting in lower absenteeism and presenteeism rates.
- An improved cultural atmosphere develops as a result of a sense of togetherness, and often fun!
- An increased feeling of being valued among employees, which results in high levels of loyalty and retention.
- Improved employer brand. Having regular onsite wellness events is another reason for people to want to join your company!
- Employees will be equipped with the knowledge needed to focus on improving particular aspects of their wellbeing.
- Onsite wellbeing events give employees the chance to engage with one another in a different setting.
- Improved health and an increased sense of personal wellbeing, both physically and mentally.
- A heightened sense of value and belonging — it's important that employees feel as though their company cares about their wellbeing.
Powered by our
Platform & App
Book your workplace wellbeing onsite events with access to 1000s of qualified wellness experts.
Promote your Booking
Promote your onsite wellbeing event among employees, easily through the platform.
Easily pay for services and download invoices for your finance team in an instant.
Track event attendance and engagement to gain a better understanding of what interests employees most.
What our clients say
We are all unique and each have our own health and wellbeing needs. This is why we have developed a holistic approach to cover all aspects of wellbeing. We empower our employees by leveraging Spectrum.Life’s unique blend of onsite and digital wellbeing solutions. This was a fundamental pillar of our Workplace Wellbeing Strategy, which was developed in close partnership with Spectrum.Life and Laya Healthcare.
What our clients say
If you don't know where you're falling down in terms of workplace wellbeing, how can you improve it? The Spectrum.Life platform and app provide the mechanism to understand where you need to improve. It makes achieving workplace wellbeing goals possible.